Become a TOY DROP-OFF
To ALL requesting to be a Toy Drop-off/Collection Site:
Please note the following...
1. Requests to be a Christmas Toy Drop-off site must be submitted by 11/19/17
2. Collection sponsors should provide a collection bin/receptacle for the toy drive.
3. Fill out the request form below with all information completed.
4. Please allow 48 hours for your form to be reviewed and if more information is needed, you may be asked for an interview.
5. Once approved as a drop-off/collection site, you will need to sign a Donor Agreement Form.
6. Both public and/or private collection sites will be responsible for their own marketing.
7. All toys must be picked up by 12/7/17 (Jacksonville) and 12/20/17 (Nashville) to ensure distribution for our Christmas party.
*Jacksonville, FL and Nashville, TN areas only
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- WithLove only accepts new toys, in original packaging. No stuffed animals please.
- Toys do not need to be giftwrapped.
- REMINDER: Collection sponsors should provide a collection receptacle for the toy collection.
- All toys will be collected by a WithLove volunteer (Please be flexible with pick-up dates).
- Toys that are not delivered/picked up before collection end date will have to coordinate an alternate retrieval date after Christmas.
- All toys collected benefit WithLove and are not used for personal gain or outside organizations.
- For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org